Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

We had another great start to the school week with lots of sunshine and fun!  Please remember that we will be celebrating Exeter's 375th anniversary this Friday, September 27th.  Students are encouraged to dress in clothing reminiscent of days past in Exeter's history.  Some ideas include: Native Americans, Pilgrims, Immigrants, 60's, 70's or 80's costumes.

Homework this week will be a math worksheet and spelling cafe choice for each night.

I appreciate all of the parents who have offered to volunteer this year.  Math Fact Volunteer Training will occur on Wednesday, October 9th in the LSS director's office at 2:15pm.
*Please know that volunteers will be asked to begin helping in the classroom when NECAP testing is over.

Many thanks,
Mara Andriski

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mrs. Andriski,
    I'm having a good time in school! I can't wait until we get in to our space unit. I really like learning about space. I wonder if there is life in space? see you tomorrow
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hailey ~ Thanks for responding to my blog. You are awesome! I love learning about space too! I think there could be life out there in another galaxy far far away!!
      Love,
      Mrs. Andriski

      Delete