Pages

Monday, June 9, 2014

This is the last blog of the year.  I hope you have enjoyed my blog and this method of communication.

Please remember to send your child to school with props for the Wax Museum tomorrow afternoon.

I have gray bandanas for all the kids to wear on Thursday for Field Day.  Please have your child wear a gray top if possible.  Kids need a water bottle and should wear sunscreen and bug spray to school.  Please contact me with any questions or concerns.

Our play will take place on Friday morning at 9:30am.  Students should wear their green Music t-shirts from the March concert.  If your child doesn't have a t-shirt, they should wear a green top.  We will be having our dress rehearsal on Wednesday morning.  Students should bring their green shirts for that performance as well.  They will only need to wear them for 30 minutes so hopefully the shirts won't need to be washed for Friday's show.  :)

Thank you to my amazing volunteers and to Mrs. Smith who is helping with the Wax Museum and Field Day.

I'm looking forward to seeing you this week!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment