Pages

Tuesday, October 22, 2019

October 21-25



“May you Fall in love with October
and all the beauty it brings,
May your life be as colorful as
the turning of the leaves,
On each blessed autumn day”
 Charmaine J. Forde

I missed my lovely students on Monday as I attended a Curriculum Meeting with my fellow third grade teachers at the SAU. I'm happy to report that I received wonderful feedback from Mrs. Cameron and the substitute. I truly have the best class ever! :)

Students enjoyed a visit from their Reading Buddies yesterday. We are so fortunate to have these PEA students join us each week. I love hearing the conversations within the groups and seeing the older students share their school experiences with the younger children. 

Students have one more spelling assignment due before their test tomorrow!

We will finish Unit 2 in math tomorrow. We will review for the test on Thursday and the assessment will be given the following day. Please look for Home Link assignments tonight and tomorrow. Students will have a Review packet to study with on Thursday afternoon. The Family Letter for Unit 3 will go home this week. Please take a moment to review it to learn about our upcoming unit. Remember you can find all the answers to the Unit 3 Home Links in that informational packet. :)

Sign ups for Conferences went home electronically this morning. Please contact me with any questions or concerns. 

Our Cornfield Character celebration will take place on Friday! I'm looking forward to seeing all the creativity of our third grade students. :)

Have a fantastic week! 




No comments:

Post a Comment